* NYFHM believe real title ought to be:
Kabinet lemah dan serba tak kena / Skeletons in the new Cabinet
Kabinet lemah dan serba tak kena / Skeletons in the new Cabinet
(Pimpinan BA, PAStikan Rakyat DAPat KeAdilan!)
(Rakyat, Teruskan Lonjakkan Minda!)
Kit Siang kecewa kabinet reformasi PM lemah
| Wan Nordin Wan Yaacob |
Sun | Mar 30, 08 | 10:03:30 am MYT
KUALA LUMPUR, 30 Mac (Hrkh) - Ahli politik Veteran DAP, Lim Kit Siang sekali lagi meluahkan rasa kecewanya terhadap barisan kabinet 'reformasi' Perdana Menteri, Dato' Seriyang gagal melakukan sebarang perubahan bermakna.
Keadaan sebenarnya berbeza sama sekali dengan kenyataan Perdana Menteri yang kononnya melakukan perubahan demi rakyat, katanya.
Abdullah sering menyatakan kesediaannya untuk mendengar suara rakyat selepas keputusan paling buruk BN dalam sejarah pada pilihan raya umum 8 Mac lalu.
Beliau juga mengakui kerajaan Abdullah lambat menjalankan reformasi seperti janji-janjinya dalam pilihan raya umum 2004 sehingga pengundi menolak BN kali ini.
Beliau mengkritik keengganan Menteri Dalam Negeri, Dato' Seri Syed Hamid Albar membebaskan lima pemimpin Barisan Bertindak Hak-hak Hindu (Hindraf) baru-baru ini.
Ia termasuk M Manoharan yang menang di kerusi Dewan Undangan Negeri (Dun) Kota Alam Shah baru-baru ini yang kini masih berada di bawah tahanan Akta Keselamatan Dalam Negeri (ISA).
Pada 28 Mac lalu, Syed Hamid berkata M Manoharan tidak boleh berada "di dua tempat dalam satu waktu" apabila ditanya sama ada wakil rakyat DAP itu boleh menghadiri sidang Dewan Undangan Negeri Selangor.
Mengulas lanjut Kit Siang mengecam tindakan itu yang disifatkan sebagai tidak ada perubahan yang dilakukan oleh kerajaan Abdullah meskipun kononnya berkata mahu mendengar suara rakyat. - mks.
Cakap Tak Serupa Bikin
Abdullah has said the police and Anti-Corruption Agency have vetted and cleared the current crop for appointment to ministerial portfolios.
Malaysiakini ran their names through the archives, to see how free of taint they really are:
- Allegedly bought ACJ 319 VIP jet from costing between US$55 million and US$60 million, but denied the claim in January last year, saying that the government had only leased the aircraft from national carrier Bhd and that that the plane was not for his use alone.
- Alleged by Turkish newspaper Hurriyet to have ordered a RM30 million super-luxury yacht in August 2006, alongside a claim that he had been in to check on progress - Abdullah denied it and was mulling legal action against the newspaper
- Initially linked to ownership of a RM60 million mansion in , in April 2007 but subsequent reports quoting son-in-law Khairy Jamaluddin said the house belongs to the PM’s son, Kamaludin.
- Implicated in a UN agency independent report in the worldwide oil-for-food scandal involving ’s , but denied doing anything more than signing papers endorsing people in business.The report traced payment of US$10 million by Mastek Sdn Bhd, originally registered as a sawn timber company and a dormant company revived by Abdullah’s sister-in-law Noor Asiah Mahmood, her ex-husband Faek Ahmad Shareef and businessperson Jaya Sudhir.
- Awarded the RM25 billion Global City Centre project to Abad Naluri - a 25 percent-owned associate firm of Taman Equine which is wholly owned by developer Equine Capital, whose executive chairman Patrick Lim has close ties to Abdullah
- Awarded the RM3.4 billion Penang monorail project to Port and Scomi Group, in which. Kamaludin holds the controlling stake; Scomi has also been refurbishing railway coaches for Malayan Railway, acting as contractors to Petronas and has reportedly made a bid for the Second bridge project.
- In February 2004,
Deputy Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak
- In 2002, the Defence Ministry bought three submarines costing RM4.5 billion through a company controlled by close friend and political analyst who was paid RM530 million in commission.
- The ministry purchased worth RM3.2 billion from in 2003 and brokered the deal to send the first Malaysian into space last year at a cost of RM90 million.
- Six offshore patrol vessels were delivered so late that contract value shot up from RM4.9 billion to RM6.75 billion - relevant documents were destroyed last September.
- Indirectly linked to the murder of Mongolian national Altantuya Shaariibuu in 2006, for which two members of his security detail and
Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Mohd Johari Baharum
- Embroiled in an allegation that he allegedly received RM5.5 million to free three underworld members from detention, but the Attorney-General later cleared him
Second Finance Minister
- Involved in the currency speculation scandal in the early 1990s, when Bank Negara lost up to RM30 billion
Deputy Home Minister Chor Chee Heong
- Caught in apparent conflict of interest in the RM4.6 billion Port Klang Free Zone project; he was Port Klang Authority chairperson and deputy chairperson of Wijaya International (parent company of project developer Kuala Dimensi)
Works Minister Mohd Zin Mohamad
- Alleged to have been party to fraud, corruption and bribery - which he has denied - in relation to complaints that his air-cargo company, Silkways Cargo Services Ltd, had under-declared the weight of shipments ferried by in 2001; business partner Sheikh Farid Ahmed in was charged for money laundering last year and reportedly admitted to having paid around RM4.2 million in monthly installments to Mohd Zin.
Rural and Regional Development Minister Muhammad Muhd Taib
- Charged in - but was cleared - of making a false declaration on carrying in the equivalent of RM2.4 million equivalent in different currencies in December 1996 and knowingly ignoring conditions in a statutory declaration by declaring only assets worth RM10.82 million and AUD3.46 million. He admitted during the trial at the District Court that he bought several properties worth more than RM17 million in and under the name of his wife Asbi Rohani Asnan. The ACA investigated and cleared him, but he resigned as Selangor Menteri Besar.
Tourism Minister Azalina Othman
- As sports minister in the previous cabinet, was caught in the proposal floated last year to set up the RM70 million Sports High-Performance Training Centre in Brickendonbury near ; the East Hertforshire Council Development Control Committee rejected the proposal.
- Led Umno's battle in cyberspace ahead of the general election that just ended by assembling a team of writers from every state to counter allegations about the party and its leadership on certain websites.
- Has been rumoured as a lesbian in 2002 which she has denied and responded with police reports. She also allegedly bought her lover a RM300,000 Mercedes car that year, an allegation which she also denied.
Deputy Tourism Minister Sulaiman Abdul Rahman Abu Taib
- Sulaiman Taib alleged involvement in assaulting former television personality Avaa Vanja Ramli in a nightspot in April 2003. In her police report made after she was assaulted in a popular KL bistro, Avaa named Sulaiman as her boyfriend who had allegedly pushed and strangled her. Sulaiman, son of Sarawak Chief Minister Abdul Taib Mahmud, is married with four children.
Selangor Mentri Besar and Bandar Tun Razak MP Abdul Khalid Ibrahim
- The former chief executive of Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) allegedly owed Bank Islam Malaysia RM175 million to purchase 6.5 per cent of shares from Kumpulan Guthrie Bhd in 1994 which became a non-performing loan (NPL) absorbed by Bank Islam as losses. He was also accused of buying those additional shares at a lower price at RM2.30 when PNB was selling it for RM2.98. Khalid has denied all claims. Khalid in 2005 sued PNB and Bank Islam Malaysia claiming he had been denied the right to buy the remaining 135 million Guthrie shares.
HARI SABTU PAKAI KUNING! / WEAR YELLOW ON SATURDAYS!
Lawati laman 10November di http://10nov. himpunan. info/
Lawati laman Bersih di http://bersih. org/
Daripada Abu Umarah iaitu al-Bara' bin 'Azib radhiallahu anhuma, katanya: "Kita semua diperintah oleh Rasulullah s.a.w. untuk melakukan tujuh perkara, iaitu meninjau orang sakit, mengikuti janazah, menentasymitkan orang yang bersin, menolong orang yang lemah, membantu orang yang teraniaya, meratakan salam dan melaksanakan sumpah."